Adroitly in a sample sentence. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use adroitly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for adroitly.
- De Craye foiled it adroitly. (10)
- Fearing lest she should proceed further and cut away from him his vantage-ground of secrecy with her, he turned the subject and was adroitly submissive. (10)
- Never were the canoes more flattered, or flattered more adroitly. (2)
- Pasmer was a flatterer, and it cannot be claimed for her that she flattered adroitly always. (9)
- Shrapnel was adroitly fenced and over-shouted. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for adroitly. Perhaps also see a sentence for affecting and ways to use adopted in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use adroitly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.