Sentences using the word advances. Journalists, professors, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use advances in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for advances.
- Alone with Val after dinner, he sipped port deferentially and answered the advances of this new-found brother-in-law. (8)
- Darcy, whose reception of his advances she eagerly watched, and whose astonishment at being so addressed was very evident. (4)
- She advances into the doorway. (8)
- The advances that he made across the table, while he still met Miss Kenton alone there, did not carry beyond the rack supporting her plate. (9)
- We have named them, if that advances us. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for advances. Perhaps also see a sentence for alert and ways to use admonished in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use advances in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.