Sentence using the word affecting. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use affecting in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for affecting.
- Affecting some surprise at the request which I at once perceived the object of, I desired him to be introduced. (6)
- After a delay of many minutes, Count Lenkenstein accompanied by General Pierson came down, both evidently affecting not to see him. (10)
- Can ecclesiastical casuists decide upon cases of conscience affecting men of the world? (10)
- Early in the days of their contention for leadership, Richard saw the absurdity of affecting to scorn his rival. (10)
- He was affecting the excessively obsequious when he came back bearing his metal soap-case. (10)
- It is curiously affecting to find them so unclaimed yet from the solitude of the vanished wilderness, and scarcely touched even by tradition. (9)
- It supports the Press in its own interests, affecting to speak for the people. (10)
- Such are the petty accidents affecting circumstances. (10)
- The admiral threatened it every night for the morning, every morning for the night; and Gower had to submit to postponements balefully affecting his linen. (10)
- The expelling agency has next to be expelled, and it is a subtle poison, affecting our spirits. (10)
- This it was which gave that episode its power of attracting and affecting the thoughts, feelings, actions of so many people otherwise remote. (8)
- Was she affecting to weep sympathetically in view of these remote contingencies? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for affecting. Perhaps also see a sentence for agony and ways to use afterwards in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use affecting in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.