Sentences with afield. English majors, teachers, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use afield in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for afield.
- An implacable reason sits in its place, with a keen blade for efforts to carry the imposture further afield or make it agreeable. (10)
- From the windows of his railway carriage he beheld the happy sportsmen stalking afield. (10)
- He began the day thus because there was not time to go far afield before his lessons. (8)
- I had seen them coming back last night, I saw them going afield again; and there was the life of Bouchet in a nutshell. (2)
- I respect dogs much in the domestic circle; but on the highway, or sleeping afield, I both detest and fear them. (2)
- The merchant was much interested in my journey, and thought it dangerous to sleep afield. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for afield. Perhaps also see a sentence for angel and ways to use affections in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use afield in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.