Afternoons in a sample sentence. Journalists, readers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use afternoons in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for afternoons.
- I could have them spend their Sunday afternoons going aboard the different boats, and looking up their accommodations. (9)
- It was at the Zoo, where they often went on Sunday afternoons. (8)
- She saw him oftener than at any other time setting off on the long tramps he took through the woods in the afternoons. (9)
- The afternoons I spent out in the orchard. (8)
- The flush that had swept across the school withered to a dry recollection, except when on one of their Sunday afternoons she fanned the desert. (10)
- When the skating was not good in Central Park he spent most of his afternoons and evenings at the vaudeville theatres. (9)
- Winton and Aunt Rosamund, by tacit agreement, came on alternate afternoons. (8)
- You would have your sittings in the afternoons, perhaps? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for afternoons. Perhaps also see a sentence for aennchen and ways to use afield in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use afternoons in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.