Examples of agatha sentences. Journalists, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use agatha in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for agatha.
- Agatha did not obey her father. (9)
- Agatha looked frankly anxious. (8)
- By this time the fact seemed not to concern Agatha herself very vitally. (9)
- Each sister looked anxious; for each felt the best claim to Agatha, and was hoping to have it pressed on her by the rest. (4)
- He had an affection for Barbara, his younger sister; but to his mother, his grandmother, or his elder sister Agatha, he had never felt close. (8)
- In fact, Agatha had just spent an awkward hour. (8)
- It was about Burnamy and Agatha that she knew. (9)
- March at once; or at least, Agatha said, as soon as she had spoken to her father. (9)
- Our Agatha was inimitable, and the duke was thought very great by many. (4)
- She felt that in this granddaughter, rather than in the good Agatha, the patrician spirit was housed. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for agatha. Perhaps also see a sentence for approached and ways to use agency in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use agatha in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.