Agents example sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use agents in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for agents.
- An army of agents was overrunning the country with the prospectuses of his books, and delivering them by the scores of thousands in completed sale. (9)
- And he had always chosen his agents himself, prided himself on it. (8)
- And this was all that could be done by earthly agents, under direction of spiritual, as her imagination encouraged her to believe. (10)
- In a few weeks these chaps had put the road agents out of business and out of life, for they attacked them wherever found. (7)
- Indeed, I have warrant for saying I am in communication with its agents. (10)
- The surprise in store for me was to find how much this rough-worded old man had been liked by his tenantry, his agents and servants. (10)
- They knew that by this time the agents of the Government were in all probability ransacking their rooms, and confiscating their goods. (10)
- Truth to tell, the special agents of the Treasury were themselves, as a body, not altogether spotless. (7)
- We may well marvel at the Fates, and tell them they are not moral agents! (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for agents. Perhaps also see a sentence for adventurous and ways to use agency in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use agents in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.