Agreeably sentence. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use agreeably in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for agreeably.
- But he remembered agreeably her white shoulders and that turn of her neck when she looked at you with those big grey eyes of hers. (8)
- He was not in his best spirits, but seemed trying to improve them; and, at last, made himself talk nonsense very agreeably. (4)
- His whispered tones were more agreeably deadening than his words. (10)
- My mind was more agreeably engaged. (4)
- My thoughts began to turn upon dinner and a fireside, and my heart was agreeably softened in my bosom. (2)
- Profound belief in her partiality for him perplexed his recent experience rather agreeably. (10)
- The air of the street fanned him agreeably as he revolved the horrible project of confession to the man who had put faith in him. (10)
- They complement each other very agreeably, and they have very good times together. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for agreeably. Perhaps also see a sentence for abundantly and ways to use against in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use agreeably in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.