Aided sentence. College students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use aided in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for aided.
- A review of the circumstances, aided by what reached my ears before the night went over, convinced me that Edbury was my man. (10)
- A semblance of obedience had to be put on, and the act of dressing aided it. (10)
- He did; and he observed the doctor and Victor and Nataly: aided by dropping remarks. (10)
- He saw the abyss she had aided him in escaping; and it was refreshful to look abroad after his desperate impulse. (10)
- Love, aided by the Countess, had engaged an inert mass. (10)
- Patrick discerned the intention and aided her. (10)
- The old nurse, Nonna, aided the Majordomo, and these two faithful souls confided their anxiety to one another. (5)
- This chivalrous France framed and interlaced her image, aided in idealizing her, and was in turn transfigured. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for aided. Perhaps also see a sentence for absent and ways to use aiming in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use aided in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.