Airing example sentence. English majors, readers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use airing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for airing.
- An airing in the Hartfield carriage would have been the rack, and arrowroot from the Hartfield storeroom must have been poison. (4)
- An airing would do me a great deal of good, I am sure. (4)
- Courtier would like an airing. (8)
- Every day twice a day she go out to give her blessed angel an airing. (10)
- Girls of her kind, airing their wings above the sphere of their birth, are cryingly adventuresses. (10)
- He knew the art of airing a fine figure. (10)
- He led her about the flower-beds; too much as if he were giving a convalescent an airing. (10)
- The prisoner of his word is sure to take his airing before he presents himself to redeem it. (10)
- Thoughtful Ellen had been airing it! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for airing. Perhaps also see a sentence for advancing and ways to use aim in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use airing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.