Alarmingly in sentence. Those in an MBA program, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use alarmingly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for alarmingly.
- He looked alarmingly ill, and satisfactorily revealed to his host how he could be made to look so. (10)
- I feel I am very confused, alarmingly confused. (10)
- One night Juliana returned from her drive alarmingly ill. (10)
- Rushworth, senior, threatened alarmingly. (4)
- The hollows, which nerve exhaustion delves in the cheeks of men whose cheekbones are not high, increased alarmingly. (8)
- Vernon did so until the plastic vision interwound with reality alarmingly. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for alarmingly. Perhaps also see a sentence for acted and ways to use albrecht in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use alarmingly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.