Use the word alderman in a sentence. University students, word game players, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use alderman in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for alderman.
- Alderman Beamish is very well known. (6)
- Alderman Saddlebank expressed much gratitude to me for the service I had performed. (10)
- Decline to let that old-yeoman-turned alderman stand any longer for the national man. (10)
- I stooped suddenly, and throwing myself from the saddle, seized the poor alderman round the neck, and we both came rolling to the ground together. (6)
- Into the midst of them we plunged, upsetting a corporal, horse and all, and appearing as if bent upon reaching the alderman. (6)
- This frightful rivalry with the ghost of Alderman Chump continued night after night. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for alderman. Perhaps also see a sentence for ash and ways to use always in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use alderman in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.