How do you use alleys in a sentence. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use alleys in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for alleys.
- Could anything like passion spring up in those dismal alleys? (8)
- Heriot was strolling, cigar in mouth, down one of the diminutive alleys of young fir in this upstart estate. (10)
- In white palaces I dwell, and passionate dark alleys. (8)
- She knew the city, and limped through the streets and alleys toward the tavern where the strolling players usually lodged. (5)
- We are already a far way from the days when powdered heads were plentiful in these alleys, with jolly, port-wine faces underneath. (2)
- You go under dark arches, and down dark stairs and alleys. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for alleys. Perhaps also see a sentence for allowance and ways to use alvan in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use alleys in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.