Sentence with word amateurs. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use amateurs in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for amateurs.
- Amateurs, they are not to be named: perfect musicians. (10)
- Martin says, when it comes to real dealing with social questions and the poor, all the people we know are amateurs. (8)
- The people affect me like persons of our generation made up for the parts; well trained, well costumed, but actors, and almost amateurs. (9)
- This is no matter for amateurs. (8)
- Your eccentric characters are not uncommonly amateurs of petty artifice. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for amateurs. Perhaps also see a sentence for aptitude and ways to use amicable in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use amateurs in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.