Amazingly sentence. English majors, teachers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use amazingly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for amazingly.
- Amazingly conceited, I am sure. (4)
- He is the greatest coxcomb I ever saw, and amazingly disagreeable. (4)
- I am amazingly absent; I believe I am the most absent creature in the world. (4)
- I am amazingly agitated, as you perceive. (4)
- I am amazingly glad of it. (4)
- I find, for my part, that a little grey on the top of any head cools the temper amazingly. (10)
- It was amazingly shocking, to be sure; but the Tilneys were entirely to blame. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for amazingly. Perhaps also see a sentence for accents and ways to use amicable in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use amazingly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.