Amusements sentence example. College students, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use amusements in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for amusements.
- Her heart was not so much at ease, nor her satisfaction in their amusements so pure. (4)
- I would not give the impression that most of the amusements were not in every respect decorous. (9)
- In the mean time, as I have already suggested, they have other amusements. (9)
- It is one of my amusements to think of it. (10)
- It was once a church, but is now used solely for social amusements. (9)
- Once more, I say, these amusements have their place, as the circus has, and the burlesque and negro minstrelsy, and the ballet, and prestidigitation. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for amusements. Perhaps also see a sentence for attachment and ways to use amongst in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use amusements in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.