How do you use amy in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, teachers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use amy in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for amy.
- Amy May, though a Lady de Culme was persuaded to draw distinctions. (10)
- Amy May, was colour in the sight of men. (10)
- Amy May, wife of the famous fighting captain. (10)
- Amy, do leave it to us men. (8)
- As long as the captain is civil to him, we may be sure beautiful Amy has not complained. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for amy. Perhaps also see a sentence for allows and ways to use amid in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use amy in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.