Use ancestors in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use ancestors in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for ancestors.
- Behind his personal interests his ancestors had drilled into him the impossibility of imagining that he did not stand for the welfare of his country. (8)
- Had no ancestors, you see. (8)
- My ancestors have laboured in vain, and the glorious Constitution cannot protect me in my walks abroad. (2)
- My whole life had been passed in a region where men were just beginning ancestors, and the conception of family was very imperfect. (9)
- One of the noble peers among his ancestors must have been a pig! (10)
- Their ancestors, beholding them there, would be satisfied on the point of honour; perhaps enlivened by hearing them at fife and drum. (10)
- To suppose them to have been otherwise would be to impugn the common sense of our ancestors. (7)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for ancestors. Perhaps also see a sentence for achievement and ways to use andrew in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use ancestors in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.