A sentence for the word ancestral. Journalists, word game players, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use ancestral in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for ancestral.
- Better that it should not have consented to motion, and have held stubbornly to all ancestral ways, than have bred that anachronic spectre. (10)
- Paul had been left an orphan at the age of ten, and without a solitary ancestral acre. (8)
- The Duvidney ladies, Dorothea and Virginia, would have cited ancestral names, showing it to be the worst of intimations. (10)
- There was a canonical day for consultation; such was the ancestral habit, to which a respectable lady must study to conform. (2)
- Would she be satisfied with the rule of his ancestral hall, and the dispensing of hospitalities to the county? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for ancestral. Perhaps also see a sentence for artists and ways to use ancestors in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use ancestral in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.