Sentences for ancestry. ESL students, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use ancestry in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for ancestry.
- A family resting its pride on mere ancestry provoked his contempt, if it did not show him one of his men. (10)
- Here we are fettered by ancestry and antecedents. (10)
- Indications of an ancestry that had lived between the wave and the cloud were discernible in their notions of right and wrong. (10)
- March answered from her eight generations of New England ancestry. (9)
- The ancestry of the tortured man had bequeathed him this condition of high civilization among their other bequests. (10)
- Was it simply heredity from a hard-drinking ancestry? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for ancestry. Perhaps also see a sentence for abruptly and ways to use and in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use ancestry in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.