A sentence for the word andrews. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use andrews in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for andrews.
- Andrews, who affected one as having the materials of social severity in her costume and manner. (9)
- I wish you knew Miss Andrews, you would be delighted with her. (4)
- It was the voice of that Miss Andrews who had spoken first, and first refused to question the ghost. (9)
- Miss Andrews would not have wished you to know the truth for her own sake. (9)
- Sometimes Miss Andrews apparently knew that he was playing with her innocence, and sometimes she did not. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for andrews. Perhaps also see a sentence for ascendant and ways to use antonio-pericles in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use andrews in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.