How do you use angle in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, teachers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use angle in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for angle.
- An old stone linhay, covered to its broken thatch by a huge ivy bush, stood at the angle where the meadows met. (8)
- At the salient of that second angle was a large flat rock, jutting out northward, overlooking the deep valley from which the road ascended. (1)
- Each man inclined at his own angle, and jolted to his own convenience, as he went. (2)
- He could see the one side, with the corresponding eye, at apparently the same angle as the other side with the other eye. (1)
- Her eyebrows were wide apart, arching with a slight angle, and slanting a little down toward her nose. (8)
- His mother rose and went toward him; his father and brother rose like apparitions, and slanted after her at one angle. (9)
- It turned to its left, at a right angle, moving along the base of the hills, parallel to our line. (7)
- Shrapnel was planted against the wall outside that raving chamber, at the salient angle of a common prop or buttress. (10)
- The angle where the soldier lay was on another spur of the same cliff. (1)
- The conflagration was caused by the friction of a pig scratching itself against an angle of a wooden building. (7)
- They were indeed of an amiable sweetness to tempt an accepted lover to angle for the first person in the second. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for angle. Perhaps also see a sentence for allows and ways to use anchor in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use angle in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.