How do you use animating in a sentence. College students, readers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use animating in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for animating.
- English scenery, animating air; a rouse to the blood and the mind. (10)
- His situation was new and animating. (4)
- It inspired little more than an animating curiosity. (4)
- She slept unevenly at night, was drowsy by day, unless the open air was about her, or animating friends. (10)
- She was an agreeable woman, an amusing companion, very suggestive, inciting, animating; and her past history must be left as her own. (10)
- We felt within us an animating ardour, a transporting desire. (2)
- With this one animating thought, they again, with noiseless step, regained the forest, and proceeded upon their way. (6)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for animating. Perhaps also see a sentence for alluding and ways to use antagonist in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use animating in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.