A sentence for the word ankle. ESL students, teachers, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use ankle in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for ankle.
- A robin twittered in the willows; a leaf fell on her bare ankle. (8)
- A voice muttered a thick oath; a hand seized her ankle. (8)
- Anton pressed a hand at his ankle and made him wince, but the bones were sound, leg and hip not worse than badly bruised. (10)
- Gambier, wounded in thigh and ankle by rifle-shot, was placed in the carriage. (10)
- Her imagination was busy, her reflections were pleasant, and the pain of a sprained ankle was disregarded. (4)
- Jacopo knelt by the wayside and prayed for an easy ankle and a snoring pillow and no wakeners. (10)
- Suddenly, a hand clutched her ankle. (8)
- The fire had swept every superficial foot of it, and at every step I sank into ashes to the ankle. (7)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for ankle. Perhaps also see a sentence for arranged and ways to use animate in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use ankle in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.