Sentence with word anticipate. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use anticipate in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for anticipate.
- Elsewhere than in that upper circle, we may anticipate hard bargains; the widow of a solicitor had not to learn it. (10)
- Harrington has led me to anticipate that he will appoint a day. (10)
- He observed that all the others lunched at twelve, and he resolved to anticipate his usual hour. (9)
- He told Austin plainly he could not leave her, and did not anticipate the day when he could. (10)
- It is, as the reader will anticipate, a feeble beverage, but very pleasant to the taste. (2)
- She managed to talk of my story without asking about the person who wanted to anticipate the conclusion. (9)
- Themison, whom their host had pricked to anticipate high entertainment from him. (10)
- Whatever the letter contained, I can anticipate it. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for anticipate. Perhaps also see a sentence for aptitude and ways to use animals in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use anticipate in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.