A sentence using the word anxieties. Students, teachers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use anxieties in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for anxieties.
- At the point where they might have gone wrong the explanations were renewed with a thoughtfulness which showed that their anxieties had not been forgotten. (9)
- But you have at least the consolation of two anxieties at once. (9)
- Claxon assumed more and more of the anxieties which he had abandoned. (9)
- For the secluded modest cottage would not rack her with the old anxieties, beset her with suspicions. (10)
- He proposed the theatre as a distraction from the anxieties that he knew were pressing equally on his wife. (9)
- Her anxieties were at once running about to gather provisions for the baskets. (10)
- It lifted him over anxieties and casuistries concerning loyalty. (10)
- M., because she loved him so much, and pitied him for his cares and anxieties. (9)
- Regarding their future, his political anxieties were a mountainous defile, curtaining the outlook. (10)
- The anxieties of common life began soon to succeed to the alarms of romance. (4)
- Through all his melancholy and munificence he was aware of sordid anxieties for having taken the Grosvenor Green apartment. (9)
- When it came to that, she did not like to recognise in his presence the anxieties that had troubled her. (9)
- Yet how could they openly deal with anxieties which had arisen solely from what they had chanced secretly to see? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for anxieties. Perhaps also see a sentence for astray and ways to use anxiously in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use anxieties in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.