A sentence for the word apologized. Journalists, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use apologized in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for apologized.
- He did come round handsomely this morning at breakfast and apologized for taking time to think the invitation over before he accepted. (9)
- Hepburn apologized very humbly, after regaining his chair. (10)
- His allusion to the humming of the tune of the mice gave Temple a fit of remorse, and he apologized. (10)
- I apologized yesterday for troubling him so often for stamps, and said that I supposed he was much more bothered in the season. (9)
- She did it sweetly, and apologized to him for saying what she had said. (9)
- Sir Willoughby apologized for her absence. (10)
- They apologized for their cabin; they had not been rich enough to make it as it ought to be. (2)
- Willoughby charitably apologized for him. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for apologized. Perhaps also see a sentence for arouse and ways to use appreciated in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use apologized in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.