Appeals example sentences. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use appeals in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for appeals.
- Consider: she appeals to me to bring you her letter. (10)
- In Dickens the virtue of his social defect is that he never appeals to the principle which sniffs, in his reader. (9)
- Lapham faltered between her lingering resentment and the appeals of her flattered vanity. (9)
- No argument, no irony, no appeals, can long withstand the iteration of a dogged phrase. (10)
- Pole, who had previously dreaded supplication and appeals for pity, caressed her. (10)
- The sentiments are natural, the imagery is apt and redolent of the soil, the music of the verse appeals to the dullest ear. (10)
- This was perhaps because the imagination, from having been fed mostly upon gross unrealities, always responds readily to fantastic appeals. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for appeals. Perhaps also see a sentence for admiring and ways to use apple in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use appeals in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.