Sentences with appearances. University students, spelling bee organizers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use appearances in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for appearances.
- Because I had faith in her when appearances were against her. (10)
- But the compromise was vain, for he sinned again in an explosion against appearances. (10)
- For where is a braver people, notwithstanding appearances! (10)
- He discussed these appearances with Miss Macroyd, but found her too frankly disputatious; and she laughed too much and too loud. (9)
- He was deceived by appearances. (9)
- His face was stained brownish, but we drank old Rhine wine, and had no eye for appearances. (10)
- Little as she knew, she was alive to the worst interpretation of appearances. (10)
- On the contrary, her plans and proceedings were more and more justified and endeared to her by the general appearances of the next few days. (4)
- Redworth, found her lying placidly wakeful, to judge by appearances. (10)
- She was talking to a Connoisseur on Art of supernatural appearances, and seemed in the highest spirits. (8)
- The gallant fellow fought for appearances, and down he went. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for appearances. Perhaps also see a sentence for amusements and ways to use appalling in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use appearances in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.