Sentences for appetites. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use appetites in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for appetites.
- But he could not help its destroying his other appetites. (8)
- More, for their heads are weaker, and their appetites less constant. (10)
- Not that it affected the appetites of the pretty pair. (10)
- The animal world, when not rigorously watched, will always crown with success the machine supplying its appetites. (10)
- The ladies proclaimed extravagant appetites. (10)
- The mourners felt hunger, or else thirst; but had not, it appeared, amalgamated the two appetites as yet. (10)
- Their appetites were princely and swept over the little inn like a conflagration. (10)
- There is mob-rule in minds as in communities, but the Countess had her appetites in excellent drill. (10)
- There they were, for moneyed legislators to bewail their appetites. (10)
- They have their appetites in full control, to eat when they can, or cheerfully fast. (10)
- We have truly excellent appetites. (10)
- Why not live to gratify our appetites? (10)
- You eat and drink, and boast of your exercises: they sharpen your appetites. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for appetites. Perhaps also see a sentence for able and ways to use applied in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use appetites in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.