Sentence with word applauded. English majors, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use applauded in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for applauded.
- A woman under a cloud, she talked, pushed to shine; she would be heard, would be applauded. (10)
- Bellby applauded his forethought with a dip of his nose. (8)
- Both the young men now applauded her plan, in their different sorts. (9)
- He had applauded her mechanically, and it was not that circumstance which caused the second rush of scarlet over her face. (10)
- In fact, it was gratitude that applauded, and not enthusiasm. (10)
- It is one of the French titles to honour that this quintessential comedy of the opposition of Alceste and Celimene was ultimately understood and applauded. (10)
- Lord Palmet applauded when she smiled. (10)
- Osbourne, whose draft of the first chapters he warmly applauded. (2)
- Pole applauded her mildly. (10)
- The effect was marvellous; and, had it not been for her determination never to drink alone, the miserable ladies might have applauded it. (10)
- The landlord applauded noisily. (2)
- The prince had applauded his energetic management of the affairs of the mine two or three times in my hearing. (10)
- The speech he delivers at the Syndicate Delmonico Dinner, is justly applauded by the New York Press as a masterpiece of astuteness. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for applauded. Perhaps also see a sentence for armoured and ways to use appeased in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use applauded in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.