Sentences using the word apples. Journalists, professors, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use apples in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for apples.
- All was bitter apples to me. (8)
- Apples, champagne, and cakes were now provided; all that was left to think of was the goose. (10)
- Coming back across the burnt-up grass, strewn with paper bags, banana peel, and the cores of apples, he hooked his hand into her arm. (8)
- Control and discipline undermined, and these bitter apples the result! (8)
- Just now, with the harvest coming on, everything looks its richest, the apples ripening, the trees almost too green. (8)
- On the mahogany sideboard reposed a cruet-stand and a green dish of very red apples. (8)
- Over the stone of the nearest grave Jeff had shown a face of triumphant derision when he pelted Westover with apples. (9)
- She has golden apples in her apron. (10)
- That kind of tree bears Dead Sea apples, after all. (9)
- The ginger-beer and ale, apples and sallylunns, were reserved for supper. (10)
- The same scent of apples and old mice clung here and there about the dark corridors with their unexpected stairways. (8)
- Two others, Paynter and Ashworth, attacked the apples, rendered desperate by thirst. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for apples. Perhaps also see a sentence for alert and ways to use approached in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use apples in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.