Sentences using the word appreciating. Students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use appreciating in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for appreciating.
- Anyone who had seen the look, cold and furtive, thus interchanged, might have been pardoned for not appreciating the real understanding between them. (8)
- He appeared to be appreciating her, to have suffered stings of pain; he offered himself; he made but one stipulation. (10)
- Vernon is a man who would do fifty times more with a companion appreciating his abilities and making light of his little deficiencies. (10)
- Women were capable of appreciating her, too: as Aminta did, despite some hinted qualifications addressed shyly to her husband. (10)
- You are right in appreciating as much as you can see. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for appreciating. Perhaps also see a sentence for airily and ways to use appreciate in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use appreciating in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.