Sentences with apprehended in them. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use apprehended in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for apprehended.
- Field and line officers gathered in groups and spoke more learnedly of what they apprehended with no greater clearness. (1)
- He ought to be apprehended and punished, to be an example for the good of society. (10)
- In fact she apprehended that he would be very much in her way. (10)
- Indeed, his sense of isolation was so strong that he could not even believe that he had lived through the facts which his memory apprehended. (8)
- It had an outline in vagueness, and was flung out to be apprehended, not dissected. (10)
- No deterioration of the stock was apprehended, still the nation must be accused of a lack of vigilance. (10)
- She had no wish to use it; perhaps she apprehended what it would cause her to forfeit. (10)
- She half apprehended that fact, but she was in the presence of the irresistible. (10)
- She saw it in bleak squares, and snuggled him between dangers weathered and dangers apprehended. (10)
- The inexperienced little wife apprehended no harm in his visits. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for apprehended. Perhaps also see a sentence for another and ways to use apologise in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use apprehended in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.