Sentence with word apprehensions. Those in an MBA program, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use apprehensions in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for apprehensions.
- But I was the sport of resentments and apprehensions; and, indeed, I should not have gone. (10)
- Finally, all that dress-making in the house began to scare him with vague apprehensions in regard to his own dress. (9)
- His apprehensions distemper his blood; the scrawl of them on the dark of the undeveloped dazzles his brain. (10)
- His apprehensions on the road had lowered him to meet it. (10)
- I had to relieve her apprehensions by questioning where the dog was. (10)
- It was all jumbled with murky images and apprehensions, and for full half an hour he suffered mental paralysis. (8)
- Pendyce, those timid apprehensions of this meeting which had racked her all the way, were lamentably unfulfilled. (8)
- The sense of her standing alone made her sway; and a thought of differences with him caused frightful apprehensions of the abyss. (10)
- Then they abandoned themselves some moments to the unrestricted play of their apprehensions. (9)
- There were no carriage accidents to disturb him with apprehensions. (10)
- These apprehensions, perhaps, were not founded entirely on reason, and certainly not at all on truth. (4)
- Wilfrid was not present to point their apprehensions. (10)
- With the kindest concern he came on to Longbourn, and broke his apprehensions to us in a manner most creditable to his heart. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for apprehensions. Perhaps also see a sentence for aristocrats and ways to use applied in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use apprehensions in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.