Examples of apron sentences. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use apron in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for apron.
- After putting the corners of her apron to her eyes, Berry bustled humbly about the packing. (10)
- And she bent her full moon of a face and went, with her apron crumpled as apron had never been, and tears in her eyes. (8)
- Berry pressed her hands flat on her apron. (10)
- Berry used her apron, and by virtue of their tender years took them all three into her heart. (10)
- Betty plaited her apron; her moon-face was troubled. (8)
- On this road you may sometimes meet a little English bishop from the Provinces, in his apron. (9)
- She has golden apples in her apron. (10)
- She looked so different, so much softer, beneath the white coif, with a white apron over the bluish frock. (8)
- She smoothed her excited apron, sighing. (10)
- Sumfit moaned and flapped her apron. (10)
- Sumfit, who was sitting rolling, with her apron over her head. (10)
- Then she saw coming towards her a youngish woman in a blue apron, with mild, reddened eyes. (8)
- Upon calling for cigars, he was surprised to observe the woman who was serving there keep her arms under her apron. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for apron. Perhaps also see a sentence for appointments and ways to use apathy in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use apron in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.