How do you use arched in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, teachers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use arched in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for arched.
- A landscape, glittering with sun and rain, stretched before him, arched with a vivid rainbow framing in its giant curve a hundred visible cities. (1)
- He had remarked indeed that, whatever their expression, the brows, arched and rather wide apart, gave them a peculiar look of understanding. (8)
- Her eyebrows were thin and dark and perfectly arched; her little nose was perfectly straight, her little chin in perfect balance between round and point. (8)
- Her face was rather long and very pale, and her eyebrows arched and dark and always slightly raised. (8)
- His eyebrows were still ironically arched, but below them his eyes were almost calculating, and below them, again, his mouth had opened just a little. (8)
- I remember looking down on two cats with arched backs in the solitary arena of the Verona amphitheatre. (10)
- It came haunting about her face, perfectly still, about her lips, sensitive and drawn, about her eyes, dark, almost mutinous under their arched brows. (8)
- Thereto were joined thin lips and arched brows. (10)
- This very little cat, whose back was arched with fury, he was obliged to chase away before his bulldog would come in. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for arched. Perhaps also see a sentence for allows and ways to use arguments in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use arched in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.