Arches example sentence. Journalists, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use arches in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for arches.
- Here are no aisles, no arches, no inscriptions, no banners. (4)
- She could speak her affectionate mind as plain as print, and it was dull print facing me, not the arches of the sunset. (10)
- The arches of a stately bridge spanned the river sunsetward, and lifted a succession of colossal figures against the crimson sky. (9)
- Thorpe talked to his horse, and she meditated, by turns, on broken promises and broken arches, phaetons and false hangings, Tilneys and trap-doors. (4)
- Up went his eyebrows, wrinkling arches over a petrified stare. (10)
- You go under dark arches, and down dark stairs and alleys. (2)
- Your bishops and arches are quite susceptible to beautiful petitioners, and we know here how your livings and benefices are dispensed. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for arches. Perhaps also see a sentence for adoration and ways to use armoury in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use arches in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.