Arise in sentence. Writers, readers, and people who just like words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use arise in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for arise.
- A purpose wedded to plans may easily suffer shipwreck; but an unfettered purpose that moulds circumstances as they arise, masters us, and is terrible. (10)
- Arise, walk through the land in the length of it and in the breadth of it; for I will give it unto thee. (8)
- For two mortal hours did I conjure up every possible disagreeable contingency that might arise. (6)
- From what it could arise, and where it would end, were considerations of equal perplexity and alarm. (4)
- I see the aspirations of a world arise for her, thick and frequent as the puffs of smoke from cigars of Pannonian sentries! (10)
- She supposed, if he meant anything, he must mean an allusion to what might arise in that quarter. (4)
- Some resentment did arise at a perseverance so selfish and ungenerous. (4)
- The night falls; and the hundred little voices of the night arise. (8)
- They were so dead as not to arise even under the form of shadows in fancy. (10)
- Yet some happiness must and would arise from the very conviction that he did suffer. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for arise. Perhaps also see a sentence for acquaintances and ways to use argument in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use arise in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.