Sentence using the word armchair. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use armchair in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for armchair.
- An armchair was beside the fireplace. (10)
- And, turning round in that huge armchair, he snoozed down into its depths. (8)
- Bemis, who still remains sunken in his armchair, has apparently closed an exhaustive recital of the events which have ended in his presence there. (9)
- He looked very wan in his great armchair. (8)
- It passed him; a lady went to the armchair. (10)
- It was increased when she saw him take a book and sit in the armchair between two lighted candles, calmly careless of her. (10)
- Pole, blinking mightily from his armchair over the fire. (10)
- Pole, dyspeptic, in his armchair. (10)
- Recoiling, he returned to his armchair and sat down before the fire. (8)
- Ventnor sat in an armchair on the opposite side of the fire; and, finding a kind of somnolence creeping over him, pinched himself. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for armchair. Perhaps also see a sentence for agony and ways to use arson in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use armchair in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.