Use arranging in a sentence. College students, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use arranging in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for arranging.
- A woman with dark hair and a thin, straight face and figure was arranging some flowers in the hall. (8)
- But she had been exact in arranging that she should not be more than a few minutes downstairs before her father. (10)
- Knightley at a little distance, and was arranging himself for settled conversation, while smiles of high glee passed between him and his wife. (4)
- Lady Charlotte, with her head over a map, and one hand arranging an eye-glass, hastily nodded them off, scarcely looking at them. (10)
- Pendyce was arranging a vase of flowers, and her hand shook so that some of the water was spilled over the cloth. (8)
- She busied herself in her room, arranging for her departure, so that no minutes might be lost after her father had breakfasted and dressed. (10)
- The two sat together, arranging what property should be sold, and how they would share the sacrifice in common. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for arranging. Perhaps also see a sentence for accused and ways to use arabian in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use arranging in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.