Sentences with arrow in them. Writers, readers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use arrow in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for arrow.
- An arrow drawn to the head, capable of flying fast and far with her! (10)
- And to-day is like an eagle we have sent an arrow to shoot and know not if he will come down. (10)
- But when Celtic brains are reflective on their emotional vessel they shoot direct as the arrow of logic. (10)
- He looked nowhere but ahead, like an archer putting hand for his arrow. (10)
- He was an arrow drawn to the head, flying from the bow. (10)
- Her look was grave, straight, uninquiring, soon accurately perusing; an arrow of Artemis for penetration. (10)
- I have, I suppose, boasted of, Python slain, and Cupid has touched me up with an arrow. (10)
- If I had written I should have clipped my glorious impulse, brought myself down to earth with my own arrow. (10)
- It might have been an arrow transfixing her white throat. (8)
- So looks one who is watching the sure flight of an arrow, or the happy combinations of an intrigue. (10)
- Then I drove the arrow, and was down on my enemy ere he could ruffle a feather. (10)
- Then she blushed, drew the silver arrow from the gathered gold-shot braids above her neck, held it out to him, and was gone. (10)
- Well did the old painters limn it as an arrow or a wind! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for arrow. Perhaps also see a sentence for animosity and ways to use arguing in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use arrow in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.