Articles sentence examples. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use articles in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for articles.
- An hour later, when the secretary entered, his chairman was sitting by the fire perusing the articles of association. (8)
- Behind him the humble-men pass, embracing busts and other articles of vertu. (8)
- Burnamy laid down three or four papers opened to pages where certain articles were strongly circumscribed in ink. (9)
- But, trust me, my dear, bad news is best communicated by telegraph, which gives us no stupid articles and particles to quarrel with. (10)
- Dacier was due at a house and could not wait: he said, rather sharply, he was not responsible for newspaper articles. (10)
- He did not so much write articles upon the health of his mistress as deliver Orphic sentences. (10)
- Joel Chandler Harris, when not writing Uncle Remus, writes political articles in a leading Southern journal. (9)
- She seized another sheet, and saw the same articles with little variation; a third, a fourth, and a fifth presented nothing new. (4)
- Stoller read the articles, one after another, with parted lips and gathering drops of perspiration on his upper lip, while Burnamy waited on foot. (9)
- The apparently medicinal articles of attire were obtained from Aunt Anne, without a word of speech on the part of that pale spinster. (10)
- Timidly the Countess inspected the furniture of the apartment, taking chills at the dingy articles she saw, in the midst of her heat. (10)
- Whitmonby to aid him in writing leading articles for the paper he is going to conduct! (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for articles. Perhaps also see a sentence for aunts and ways to use artists in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use articles in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.