Examples of ascended sentences. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use ascended in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for ascended.
- A happy party it appeared to her, all interested in one object: cheerful beyond a doubt, for the sound of merriment ascended even to her. (4)
- A long blue spiral from his cigar ascended and dispersed. (8)
- At the salient of that second angle was a large flat rock, jutting out northward, overlooking the deep valley from which the road ascended. (1)
- Following, they ascended some wooden, fresh-washed stairs, and entered a large boarded room smelling of sawdust, gas, stale coffee, and old clothes. (8)
- Martin ascended to the second floor. (8)
- Now a wreath of bubbles crowned the pool, and a pure water-lily, but larger, ascended wavering. (10)
- Some had ascended the stairs at the farther end, and, denied admittance above, waited for better fortune. (1)
- The next afternoon Kuni ascended the rope to the steeple in the presence of many princes and dignitaries. (5)
- The telegraph office fronted the head of the street which they had ascended. (9)
- They ascended to the editorial ante-room. (10)
- They talked as by slow degrees the stairs were ascended. (10)
- Very slowly they ascended. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for ascended. Perhaps also see a sentence for appeared and ways to use as in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use ascended in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.