Ash in a sample sentence. Students, professors, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use ash in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for ash.
- And there stirred far down within him the ghost of warmth, as from sparks lingering beneath a mound of flaky ash. (8)
- He left it and went to an ash. (10)
- He made for the moor, and from an ash tree in the hedge a magpie flew out to herald him. (8)
- The ash of his cigar grew very long. (8)
- The air grew sharper; he withdrew to the hearth, where a wood fire still burned, gray ash, red glow, scent oozing from it. (8)
- The cigar between his teeth trembled; a long ash fell. (8)
- The pines of the higher altitudes gave place to oaks, these to ash, beech and maple. (7)
- Val flipped the ash off his cigarette. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for ash. Perhaps also see a sentence for affects and ways to use assenting in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use ash in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.