Ashore example sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use ashore in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for ashore.
- But now we must have him ashore. (10)
- He dared not attempt to carry her ashore, for she might spring from his grasp into the flood. (9)
- He jumps out, and lifts her ashore. (10)
- Heartily wishing him abed with the rest of mankind, Richard rowed in and jumped ashore. (10)
- In this vocation I was greatly assisted by a few standard works that had been put ashore with me in my sea-chest. (7)
- Miss Anderson called something after him as he turned from them to go ashore. (9)
- She fell asleep like the wrecked flung ashore. (10)
- They got him ashore at last. (10)
- This peace will be turning all our rich naval officers ashore. (4)
- What should a young fellow like you do ashore for half a year together? (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for ashore. Perhaps also see a sentence for adventurous and ways to use assented in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use ashore in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.