A sentence using the word aspiration. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use aspiration in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for aspiration.
- After all, what finer aspiration can lovers have, than to be free man and woman in the heart of plenty? (10)
- But all this did not admit the idea of possession, even of aspiration. (9)
- But different men think differently; and this revolutionary aspiration brought down the priest with all the terrors of the law. (2)
- Her eyes were fixed with languid aspiration on the lady who was speaking. (8)
- I drink the wine of aspiration, and the drug of disillusion. (8)
- In aspiration it is our error to despise her, forgetting that through Nature only can we ascend. (10)
- Shelton noted with alarm the expression of his eye; there was a sort of stubborn aspiration in it. (8)
- There was at that moment something a little similar in the eyes of these two very different men, a look of kindred honesty and aspiration. (8)
- Those vague stirrings of chivalry and aspiration were gone, and gone that sense of well-earned ease. (8)
- Ventnor was not a wife who satisfied every aspiration. (8)
- What aspiration they possessed seemed devoted to securing for themselves the plums of official or industrial life. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for aspiration. Perhaps also see a sentence for assertion and ways to use asks in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use aspiration in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.