A sentence for the word assemblage. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use assemblage in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for assemblage.
- A Golampian assemblage with uncovered heads resembles, indeed, a garden of flowers, vivid and deep in color, no two alike. (7)
- An unusual assemblage honoured the breakfast that morning. (10)
- Frolicsome young bulls bursting on an assemblage of sheep, they might be compared to. (10)
- He tossed some money on the bar to aid in warming the assemblage, and received numerous salutes as he passed out. (10)
- Lavender, to whom there seemed something more than providential in this rapid assemblage. (8)
- Leger, passed through Kilkee at that moment, comparisons very little to his favor had been drawn from the assemblage around me. (6)
- They passed across one corridor where the walls told of a humming assemblage of men within. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for assemblage. Perhaps also see a sentence for ascendant and ways to use assure in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use assemblage in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.