Assented sentence examples. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use assented in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for assented.
- He assented to the fact. (9)
- He imparted to Ripton, at the eleventh hour, that they must do it themselves, to which Ripton heavily assented. (10)
- He was hot, and wanted the window up, to which his fellow-travellers assented. (10)
- Inwardly he resented the word academic, although outwardly he had assented to it when Miss Macroyd proposed it. (9)
- Lander assented; and provisionally they each took the other into her keeping, and were much freer and happier together. (9)
- March now assented, and she waved her fan thoughtfully before her face. (9)
- Middleton assented and entered on the voiceful ground of Greek metres, shoving your dry dusty world from his elbow. (10)
- Mulbridge assented by his silence. (9)
- She assented, not liking to confess that she did not know what Chardonnet might be, and hoping it was some kind of sherbet. (8)
- The sigh touched him, and he suggested a carriage-ride through the city; she assented with eagerness, for it was what she had been thinking of. (9)
- Then, the atmosphere becoming loaded with offence to his morbid sense of smell, he wanted the windows down; and again they assented. (10)
- There was, I felt with relief, no plot, for nothing had been definitely assented to by me. (10)
- To all of which I assented with easy nods. (10)
- To which Diana tacitly assented. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for assented. Perhaps also see a sentence for aunts and ways to use associations in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use assented in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.