Use the word asserted in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use asserted in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for asserted.
- And no wonder if, as she asserted; she had lived untouched these last twelve years. (8)
- Asserted here, verified there, the rumour gathered volume, and from a serpent of vapour resolved to sturdy concrete before it was tangible. (10)
- By degrees, the visible asserted its authority; his look on the coin fell to speculating. (10)
- He had never asserted himself enough with that woman, his wife. (8)
- In regard to what had changed the current of her life, she mentally asserted her mere nullity, her absolute non-existence. (9)
- Janet vehemently asserted that she had mollified the angry old man, who, however, was dark of visage, though his tongue kept silence. (10)
- So much his electric French and gesticulations plainly asserted. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for asserted. Perhaps also see a sentence for asleep and ways to use assailant in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use asserted in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.